Friday, December 14, 2012

friday favorites


These are the things that tickled my fancy this past week!

Almost all of them are from Etsy. I love that place a little too much. I have dreams of one day opening an etsy store to sell my knitting (once I make things to sell).



iPhone cases from herehere, and here

I might get a smart phone soon, possibly in the shape of an iPhone. I've been looking at cases, and while these may not prevent a shattered screen, I love the idea of a fabric case as opposed to cold, hard plastic.



I love this lady's embroidery. She sells necklaces, pillows, and wall hangings, and they are all nature themed and all adorable.



This is a little out of character for me, but were I ever to hypothetically get married, I would totally pick this as a ring. I'm not much of a fancy jewelry gal, shiny things sometimes bug me, and a poppy would be cutely symbolic of my love for California native plants (I didn't see any Nassella pulchra rings).



I absolutely adore this blanket. I think it would be adorable across a couch or across the bottom of a bed, or even as a rug. So so cute, I love those colors together!



Do I even have to explain this one?

After I finish my last test ever! Erik and I are going to San Francisco for a couple days for a concert and some plant nursery volunteering. I also plan on visiting all the friends I haven't been able to hang out with until school was over. What are your plans for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...