Wednesday, January 4, 2012

winter anticipation


Winter break is almost over, and I found out today I will be attending next school quarter, which means returning to the humdrum of routine life. 

I look forward to it. Staying in bed for a week straight was starting to get a little old. There's a lot of things to look forward to, and I hope it involves lots of little adventures and nature. And coffee, friends, and yarn. 

I was semi-commissioned for a scarf today by a dear friend, as in she bought the yarn I would make it in, and bought sock yarn for the first time. Unfortunately, the two skeins I picked up were two different colors! I will either have to make two different colored socks or return one.



But for now, I gladly anticipate returning to cold weather and local coffee shops, drinking mayan mochas with my friend Imma, who snapped this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...